1. Log in to fully participate and use your real identity Note that fake names and generic email addresses will not have their registration request approved.
2. Be yourself. Provide as much information as you can in your profile. Please use a clear picture of yourself, to put your face with your name. Don't use logos or other graphical content that you copied from somewhere else.
3. Search before you post. Put the description of your problem or error message in the Subject Heading of the thread to allow others to search more easily.
4. Share expertise transparently. Knowledge sharing and being open about your knowledge and how you obtained it is encouraged.
5. Avoid solicitations. Avoid marketing your company’s products and services or an associate's products or services.
6. Be professional and courteous. Temper negative emotions, keeping communications professional. Do not berate other members for asking questions or posting something you don’t like.